Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stella McCartney I Love You....

...but your tennis dress doesn't fit me. I could not be more disappointed than I am right now. I ordered this fabulous frilly bubble tennis dress from the Tennis Warehouse website anticipating wearing it to all my tournaments this summer, alas I ordered the dress too big and it doesn't fit me. While on the subject I might as well admit to my huge obession with Stella McCartney's line for Adidas. Tennis is my favorite sport and my love for pretty things to wear translates to the court as well, making me go gaga for every piece she creates. I seriously peruse eBay for hours at a time looking to see if there is any worthwhile (and worth my dollar) Stella piece there. While this time her tennis dress didn't work out...next time it better.



Stella McCartney tennis dress @theotherchic

Could this dress be anymore perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.