Monday, March 8, 2010

Boldness stands alone among the wreck

I get irrationally excited when my Urban Outfitters catalog arrives in the mail. The whimsical photography and wildly hip clothes are too perfect to not devote hours to appreciating. While right now I don't really have hours, let alone minutes, I will share my four favorites from the Spring 2010 catalog.



Also, if you're looking for some wonderful new music, I have been listening to Mumford and Sons as of late and they are wonderful. Try "Awake My Soul" and "Little Lion Man" as starters, I promise that you won't regret it.

8 comments:

  1. omg
    this post is so great
    absolutely loving this editorial
    and absolutely love mumford and sons
    really good music to chill and dance to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous clothes Love it!! The shorts are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous.
    Love your blog- thanks for the comment xxx
    Camilla

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bueno, como me hablas en español, te respondo en español ;)

    El catálogo de Urban Outfitters me encanta, las fotos son muy especiales, y me inspiran muchisimo,siempre lo busco cuando voy de viaje, pero ahora que lo dices, puedo pedirlo para que me llegue a casa !.

    gracias por tus comentarios !

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab pics i love the last one xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooooooove Urban Outfitters!

    I wish they came to Aus :(

    T&F x

    ReplyDelete

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.