Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Future Looks Bright (at least with Luisa Beccaria)

After skimming through photo after photo of fall's monochromatic and dark moods, my eyes started to glaze over while the different collections began to blend together making fall 2009 look like nothing more than a dark grey blur, that is until I stumbled across Luisa Beccaria's fall collection. I just finished reading The Great Gatsby and I feel as though Beccaria's dresses would be the types worn to one of the fabulous dinner parties hosted by Gatsby. While I normally dread putting away all my summer dresses and reestablishing my black and grey basics for fall, Luisa Beccaria has given me some hope that this year it may not be so hard. In fact, I may not put away those summer dresses at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.