Monday, March 30, 2009

I Parked My Heart at the Harvard Yard

Okay so I didn't actually have my heart stolen by Harvard , but I do admit that it was beautiful and if I had decided to spend my high school years locked in my room studying then I might have a chance of getting in there. Alas, I chose to have a social life and play sports and while I completely back my decision Harvard made me regret it just a little bit. Harvard is the kind of place where I feel like I would stand out like Elle Woods. People there not only dress in what was probably the first thing they laid eyes on in the morning, they could also probably kick my sad little booty in a debate over the importance of fashion. And while there may be an Urban Outfitters in Harvard Square only minutes away from campus I doubt there are many Harvard students shopping there, but who am I to judge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.