Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Let Them Eat Cupcakes

So every year my birthday rolls around and I begin thinking about what it is that I want most and I've realized that there is never just a one-word answer to this question. In fact, it is more often that I dream big and want it all and this year is no exception. So while the $1500 Chloe bag and the frothy Fendi sundress are a little far-fetched, last time I checked I'm allowed to dream. Yet, I do get one wish when I blow my candles out next Monday, and right now I can't decide between Coachella tickets or some new additions to my spring wardrobe. Admittedly, I would be happy with either (or both!).

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I saw your post on lookbook's facebook wall. A good way to spread your blog and the sites you like (like lookbook) is through the My Sites facebook app.
    Check it out:

    http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=42977339358

    ReplyDelete

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.