Saturday, March 7, 2009

Look and Listen: Instant Inspiration


Waste away your day looking at cobrasnake party pictures and listening to good music.

You and I- Ingrid Michaelson

Details in the Fabric- Jason Mraz

Time to Pretend- MGMT

The King of Carrot Flowers, Part 1- Neutral Milk Hotel

You, Me and the Bourgeoisie- The Submarines

Jailer- Asa

Golden- Bear Hands

Supermassive Black Hole- Muse

The End of Summer Song- The Billionaires

L.E.S. Artistes- Santogold

Crash and Burn Girl- Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I just came across your blog and I've to confess I like it a lot!
    In these days I've created series of free quiz for blogs and web sites.
    Take a look:
    Link: http://free-quiz.blogspot.com

    They are nice and people like them. Install some of them on your site, your visitors will be pleased with it and will visit your blog more often!

    Kindest regards
    Tommy from Croatia

    ReplyDelete

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.