Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sparkle and Fade

So as I watched the musical Once on this Island today I noticed the amount of sparkles and glitter and sequins the costumer had chosen to use in the show, and while if these pieces were worn in real life they might be a bit tacky I realized I like the general idea of being "sparkly". Of course the first thing I decide to do is find dress possibilities to satisfy my new obsession with all things that sparkle. As we are still in the cold days of winter here in Seattle, my wadrobe consists of more monochromatic colors (although my yellow shoes have made a couple of appearances), and I can't think a better way to wear black than in sequin form. And until I can bring out my brightest brights for spring I plan on making my dress sparkle rather than the ice on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.