Monday, October 5, 2009

Dear Mr. Lagerfeld,

I am perpetually in awe of both your work and your being. You always seem to be able to capture the most authentic version of both culture and youth in your clothes and to say that I am envious would be an understatement. Your most current collection from Paris for Spring 2010 is, in my humble opinion, your best work yet. While at a first glance the collection may seem to be a visionary minimalistic approach to spring fashion, a second glance betrays that first assumption because this collection is all about the details. These details are in fact extraordinary metal details that denote the heavy metal images you evoked with your fashion week invitation. I hope that I am not alone when I say that your fashion genius is unmatched in the business.


Sincerely,
the girl you sent spinning into dreams of heavy metal and tangerine colored jumpsuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.