Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense.

I cannot claim to be a fashion blogger without writing a post about the beauty that was Johnny Depp and Kate Moss...together. Normally, I would reject the notion of conformity and steer clear from a trite subject, but this time I have conceded. Johnny Depp is brilliant. Kate Moss is brilliant (in a different sense than Johnny though). Together they exceed the earthly capacity for collective edginess and make everyone else feel inadequate.

And, like all good things, they came to an end. I don't think it's appropriate to continue mourning their break up, in fact I think we should celebrate that they came together in the first place. One thing I love about the picture above is the youth in Kate's face. She seems to have a look of adolescence rebellion, we're young and in love so no one can stop us. The fashion world still daydreams about their relationship and I can only hope that two equally incredible people like Kate and Johnny can get together sometime soon and give us bloggers something new to talk about.


*please note that the post title is an e.e. cummings quote and not of my original creation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.