Saturday, October 31, 2009

All Hallows Eve

I'm thinking of dressing up as Carrie Bradshaw.

Ever since I was a small child I have been pretty much obsessed with Halloween. It's the one night of the year where you can wear whatever you want and get away with it. As Cady in Mean Girls so famously remarked, "Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it." Of course I am not advocating dressing in an obscene costume just because you can, I am advocating going all out with whatever it is you decide to be. I am still in the throes of what to wear tonight, but I do promise to make it fabulous. So happy Halloween to everyone dressing up, and for those too cool to put on a costume I send my condolences.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.