Sunday, October 18, 2009

These boots were made for walking

Contrary to the title of this post, I doubt I could actually walk in these boots (let alone afford them, they are $1200). Yet, all it took was one look at these Christian Louboutins on the Barney's website and I knew I was in love. There is something so striking about these shoes. They immediately make me think of something out of Charles Dicken's Great Expectations in the way that they scream 17th century England. Despite the historical references nothing could be more modern than a throwback to the footwear of centuries past. And although this exact pair won't be residing in my closet any time soon I can be placated with thoughts of all the extremely intelligent conversations (in British accents of course) these boots could instigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.