Thursday, June 11, 2009

Homegrown talent

Although I do sometimes wince a little at the grocery store when I see the woman wearing the teva-sock combination (especially during summertime), Seattle is one place where the artist thrives and no one can deny that.

That being said, my type of artist is a rare one indeed. I can appreciate many types and forms of art, yet most are not worthy of blogging about. Most, that is, except Chrissie White. I think I discovered her amazing photgraphic talent one day while perusing lookbook and searching for fellow sylish Seattlelites.

Her photography encompasses that innate talent for capturing the perfect moment along with a knack for coming up with some of the most creative set ups I have ever seen. Almost completely inexplicable, her photography has really got me weak in the knees. And while I could ramble on for hours, I think it will be better to let you see it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.