Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Wait is Over

Michelle Moore sneakers and party dresses @ theotherchic
There is a never a better time than summer to wear frilly dresses and sneakers and do silly things.

So I feel awful and guilty for not writing for so long. School and tennis have kept me more than occupied for the last month. Now that school is over and I have copious amounts of time to write and mindlessly browse the internet I promise to write more. I would try to fill everyone in on what I have neglected to write about in the last month, but in the true style of the fashion industry I won't discuss the past. What's done is done and now it's only about what's now (or so they say...). So here's to the beginning of the best summer yet. A time to be bronze and beautiful and incredibly granola, nothing beats summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.