Monday, June 8, 2009

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Why there is no use in trying; one cannot believe impossible things." -Alice
"I dare say you haven't had much practice. When I was your age, I always did it for a half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -the Queen

Versace Alice in Wonderland @ theotherchicJohn Galliano Alice in Wonderland @ theotherchicMad Hatter tea party with couture @ theotherchicTweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum couture Alice in Wonderland @ theotherhchic
My obsession with Alice and Wonderland began with this photo shoot by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue in 2003. It's just such a brilliant combination with the model in the Alice dress designed by the designers who get to play Lewis Caroll dress up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.