Friday, June 19, 2009

There's something in the coffee.

I don't know what it is about coffee, there must be some secret ingredient in it that only industry insiders are privvy while the whole world sips obliviously. As a stereotypical Seattlelite, my day is not complete without a Starbucks. And while I admit to liking Peets better than Starbucks, I continue to religiously drink Starbucks. "The Way I See It" quotes on the back of cups combined with free iTunes songs keeps me going back day after day. Coffee brings us together in silly idiosyncratic ways, yet it does it nonetheless. Maybe it's best that we remain ignorant of coffee's secret ingredient and just let it work its magic.

Starbucks love @ the other chic
The Way I See It #154
Big things start small. Rather than getting overwhelmed with the thought of changing the world, there are small steps we can take in our lives and communities that can have a real impact. Music is just one way of making change. What will you choose?
-Goapele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.