Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jack and Lazaro do Resort.

And they do it well. Previously, I thought that the Proenza Schouler aesthetic wouldn't translate well for a resort collection, yet obviously I have been proven very very wrong (see evidence below). I have posted my six favorite looks from the collection and the place I would want to wear each one. It's like a combination of Vogue and Travel + Leisure!

Proenza Scholer resort @ the other chic
Very surfer, a little dark: Tofino, Canada

Proenza Scholer resort @ the other chicBeachy and fabric with Asian vibes: Koh Phi Phi Island, Thailand

Proenza Scholer resort @ the other chic

The villa is all that is missing: Lake Como, Italy

Proenza Scholer resort @ the other chicUrban and modern: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Proenza Scholer resort @ the other chicSophisticated with some Spanish subtleties: Barcelona, Spain

Proenza Scholer resort @ the other chicHip, young, too cool to be bothered: Mailbu, California

Proenza Scholer resort @ the other chic Most definitely Scandinavian: Inari Lake, Finland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate your opinion.
Make my day.